16.10.17

You will be surprised if you know that Tikenya Srabanti!

Let's say whatever the outsider says, I know why I could not live with anyone. I do not think about what the outsiders said. None of them will raise my child. One life. If you work honestly, you will be beside God.

In an interview given to Calcutta magazine 'This Time', Srabanti further said, 'Both of them decided to divide the separation. If you do not sow, then what is the key to living in happiness? I do not have any complaints against my ex. I want to be with him, but he is fine.

I do not care about personal life now. Work and busy with the boy's education. 'I will not be able to do my own loss due to depressedness. Because my son, my parents always keep me close '.


Meanwhile, Srabanti's new picture 'Geo Pagla' is going to release recently. Directed by Ravi Kengir, it has also starred Soham, Hiron, Pael Sarkar, Ritika Sen, Boni, Kaushal. About a year later, the popular heroine is returning Rupali screen. Interestingly, this movie is in contrast to Shravanti, his favorite hero of the teenage girl, Jesus Sengupta. The chemistry of both of them has got quite a lot of off and on-screen. Kanaghevesha is also everywhere in Tollygunge, they have loved it!

Meanwhile, Shrubanti is starring in the new film 'Uma' by producer Shreevit Mukherjee. In contrast to this film, Jesus Sengupta is against him. She hopes the image will touch the viewer's mind.

Krishnan Viraaj was the second husband of Srabanti On July 8, the marriage was tied up with Mumbai's supermodel. Earlier, he was married to filmmaker-producer Rajiv Biswas in 2003. At that time, a son named Zhenook was born in the house of Srabanti-Rajib. But they did not get the family. Broke in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment