14.10.17

Do not listen to any rumors:Apu


There has been a lot of discussion going on in the newspaper about recent movie heroine Apu Biswas. In other words, daily newspapers have published some news about Shakib Khan and Apu. Apu has become the topic of discussion due to family conflicts with Shakib Khan, who has not been in Apu for a long time.

Not only that, Apu has recently signed a new picture, but it has been written about Gunjun but Apu wrote a lot about this on his Facebook page.

He wrote, I am Apu Biswas, a professional actress, acting my career, and addiction. I was away from film for a long time personally. Soon I'm returning to the film again. Since acting because of my career, many people are coming to me, talking about new movies.

He also wrote, I am eagerly listening to the story. If you agree with the bat, you will be back in front of you with your love again after signing a contract with the new film. Do not listen to any rumors, all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment