13.10.17

Argentine got big bad news after World Cup ticket confirmation




Argentina was very uncertain about whether Russia could take part in the World Cup. However, on Tuesday, Lionel Messi's hat-trick left Ecuador 3-1 to confirm the World Cup tickets Argentina.

Argentine footballer Javier Mascherano announced his retirement after that Javier Mascherano has played 139 matches so far in Argentina. If he can play five matches, he will set the record for most matches for Argentina. Because, Javier Zante, the most played match for Argentina, He played 143 international matches.


33-year-old Mascherano said, "Russia will be the World Cup final tournament for my Argentina final tournament. This is my final decision. " Mascherano plays midfield and defense position. Russia is still not sure whether he will get to the team in the World Cup.

Mascherano said, "The coach decided to do so. He will decide whether I will play or not play in the World Cup in Russia. In this six-seven month I will prepare myself. Sampauli will decide. I have always respected the coach's decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment