18.10.17

Mother's love ....................................... no one else understands.

One day
I told the school madam
I love you
The next week's exams book
Let's see
Less than ten numbers
I said to the madam
Why less than ten times my name
Madam said that your guilt
For ten names have been cut.
Headmaster

I said sir i
Love that kind of love
The next day I saw TC writers
In hand
From home to school
Go ahead and see my brother
I told my brother, I am
Love so much
Brother said to see new
Do not shirt take it.
I told you sister
Love a lot
Sister said to dress your clothes
It's time to smoke.
I asked the cousin
I have a lot of you
Love you
The cousin said from the school
TC was found now from home
Does TC want to get it?
On the forehead, I came to Thappur
I see the father in the market
Can be
Dad told you
I love so much
Dad said now in my pocket
Not ready
It's good to stay safe
Do it
Love me everywhere
Failed
I do not love the forehead
Thinking about this, and in my mind
Thinking
I will tell my mother I love you.
Mother was cooking
I told my mother to mother
I have a lot of you
Love
I love you maa
Mother smiled and said laughing
Where?
At the meal table after the mother cooks
Neatly
I have kept the mother
Mother is so much food for whom
Mother said that me
I love you for that.
My love is only mother-price
Give me
Today you remember how long you mother
Did not see
I'm really telling you about two things
love you
Mother did not get mad baby girl
Let's see Sarah, please
Who loves mom ..... 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment