12.10.17

Swat Incharge 'to' gangster 'Sumon's wager

ABM Suman, who has become a protagonist from the model, has already made it to the list of makers of choice for his Raf and Tough Look. He has played gangster in three consecutive films. Through the modeling model, the media started. The expert in martial arts, Sumon has been able to take a quick look at his stylish body and attractive looks.

He is a familiar face on the billboards of different fashion houses, including Aarong, Exacyi, Eiji. Sumon also worked in various television commercials and plays. The movie 'Akhenya Hriday' debuted in Dhaka movie long time by Abia Abraja hero ABM Suman.


Now he is seen in the new role of 'Dhaka Attack'. ABM Suman is presented in a new way through the Swat Team Incharge (AC, Swat) Ashfaq Character in front of the audience. But Suman's extraordinary performance in the role of in-charge of the Swat team in 'Dhaka Attack' is being praised by the audience.

The silly face of the black sunglasses, the face of the silly face, is now in the mind of the viewer. And so many people say this film is ABM Suman's Milestone career

ABM Suman floating in the tune of the movie after the release of the film. He is receiving feedback on social media, including mobile phones, Facebook.

Sabbir Sami Muhit was the subject of the show 'Yunnanew Time', which was signed by the Dhaka Attak on Saturday.

Sumon said that I loved reading the story of the movie. In fact, the visitors of our country were looking for a good time when they were looking for something good. And this opportunity makes money attack. And I'm happy to do the job.

He was asked to say that all modern weapons of the police were used in this movie. How did the police, swat, counter terrorism units, enjoy the use of heavy weapons?

In reply, he said that the whole thing was a great challenge. I have to wear swiss heavy clothes. Kerry has to carry 18 kg of weight. We enjoyed the whole thing. Then, since the real arms were used, looking after the weapons and we do not abuse the weapon again (laughter), the police members used to guard us. Actually, the situation was such that if you lose arms, then you have to die (laughter).

He said, 'I really like this film for many days to wait. Because I work very little. There are many who talk about acting in the film. But when I do not see anyone doing a film then it is done. I did not come to the industry because I would be hungry to do much work or make a lot of money. I have come to work with the dream of living as an artist.

And ABM Sumon has always kept the importance of quality of work from anywhere. And he said, 'When I got the opportunity, I took it. The manager was in the hands of 100 percent. I feel like I have been waiting for so many days after a long time I went to the market through a prop film. This is a great peace. '

He said that before each scene in the film, ABM Suman had to know the momentant - when the sequence is going on. Although the screenplay was on his face. According to that he had to play the character. This is the first act of his career. That's why he had to work in the home.

Apart from Suman's performance in the film, there is also a lot of discussion about his figure, fitness. He said, "I have to be more careful about future work. I have to say one thing, I have no background in my acting. And just three and a half years I started acting. Want to tell the audience what you saw on the screen and a man for three and a half years. Make yourself ready for acting, and keep trying. Go to you, and watch the movie. I promise to enjoy it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment